Having the correct mindset is an extremely important key to your success. In fact, 90% of your success depends on thinking and acting the right way. It doesn’t matter how many strategies and techniques you know, they are practically useless without a successful mindset.
The perfect example is the lottery. Most people who win the lottery end up in a lot more debt and financial problems than before they won! Now how could this happen? Could it be that they don’t know the first thing about handling so much money and it vanishes just as easily as it appeared?
They simply do not have the mindset of a rich person that enables them to use their money effectively.
Ok, so what is a successful mindset?
Here is my MACCAH™ theory to a successful mindset:
1. Mistakes: Embrace mistakes and learn from them. You need to have the ability to look at your mistakes and find out what has gone wrong. You should see each “mistake” as a stepping-stone to your success – after all, Thomas Edison tested thousands of different materials before finding a suitable filament for the incandescent light bulb. Each “mistake” brought him one step closer to the end result.
2. Acceptance: When something happens (good or bad) you have to be able to accept it and move on. You will never get anywhere if you’re always wondering what could have happened if you hadn’t done this or if you had done that.
3. Confidence: This is a very important one. You need to have total and utter confidence in yourself. Know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything you do will always work out for the best, no matter what happens.
4. Constant Learning: You should always be in a state of learning, keeping an open mind to new concepts and strategies. Never ever stop learning, keep on buying new books, courses, tapes, etc, and even if you think you know it all, because you never will.
5. Ask the Right Questions: Asking the right questions will get you the right results. For example: instead of asking yourself “Why am I so poor?”, ask “What actions can I take to become wealthy?”.
6. Helping Others: The more people that you help to become successful, the more successful you will become.
Now i would like to share with you something that could truly turn your life around.
Get more details